Terms and Conditions of Participation
The organiser of the “Win your order!” prize draw is Villeroy & Boch Australia Pty Ltd. ABN 52 000 753 202, Suite 225/117 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100, Australia.
The competition starts on 15/09/2021 and ends at midnight on 30/09/2021 (AEST).
The maximum reimbursement amount per win is limited to 1,000 AUD.
(1) All persons aged 18 or over and resident in Australia who are registered with an account in the Villeroy & Boch online shop at the time of entry are eligible to take part.
(2) Participation in the competition is free and voluntary but depends on an order placed in the Villeroy & Boch online shop.
(3) Employees of Villeroy & Boch Australia Pty Ltd. and their relatives are excluded from participating.
(4) To take part in the promotion, all personal information provided must be true and correct. The participant has sole responsibility for the accuracy of the information he or she provides. False or incomplete information may result in the participant being excluded from the competition.
2 Implementation and management
(1) In order to enter the competition, you must log in to your customer account in the Villeroy & Boch online shop or register for an account before placing an order. While placing an order on the Villeroy & Boch online shop, the participant must actively confirm their desire to enter the competition by ticking the checkbox. By ticking the checkbox, you accept the Terms and Conditions of Participation and confirm that you meet all requirements for participation.
There is no minimum order value to enter the competition, but an order must be placed on the Villeroy & Boch online shop while logged in to your customer account.
(2) The winners will be drawn at random from all entries. The prize draw will take place on Monday 4th October 2021 at 3pm at Suite 225/117 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100, Australia.
(3) The winners will receive a full refund of the total purchase price they paid using the same payment method they used to purchase the goods, limited to 1,000 AUD per winner. The total purchase price is the invoice amount including the shipping costs less any subsequent repayments following a partial/full cancellation or a withdrawal of the contract.
(4) A total of 5 winners will be drawn from all entries. The winners will be drawn at random. You can enter more than once and win more than 1 prize.
(5) The winners will be notified by email from the address [email protected] by no later than 08/10/2021. The purchase price will be refunded by no later than 15/11/2021.
(6) Villeroy & Boch is responsible for organising and refunding the purchase price.
(7) Participants hereby agree that if they should win the prize draw, their name and place of residence will be published on social media on the Australian Villeroy & Boch Facebook fan page on Wednesday 11/10/2021.
3 Exclusion of liability
For damages arising other than through injury to life, body or health, Villeroy & Boch shall be liable only provided that they are the result of intentional or grossly negligent conduct or the result of culpable violation of a fundamental contractual obligation by Villeroy & Boch, its employees or its agents. This also applies to damages arising from the violation of obligations in contract negotiations and from the performance of unauthorised actions. Any further liability to compensation is excluded.
Other than as a result of intentional or grossly negligent conduct, violation of a cardinal obligation or injury to life, body or health by Villeroy & Boch, its employees or agents, liability is limited to the typically foreseeable damages at the time of conclusion of the contract and, moreover, limited to the average amount of damages typical for the contract. This also applies to indirect damages, in particular loss of profits.
The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
4 Early termination of the prize draw
Villeroy & Boch reserves the right to cancel or end the competition at any time without warning and without any statement of reasons for having done so. Villeroy & Boch may exercise this right particularly in the event of technical or legal reasons that prevent proper completion of the prize draw, such as in the event of a hacker attack on the competition website. There is no right of appeal for participants in such cases.
5 Data privacy statement for participation in the competition
(1) To be able to participate in the competition, the participant is required to provide the personal data requested on registration.
(2) Villeroy & Boch will collect, process and use the data provided by the participant for the purpose of implementing the competition.
(3) Additional information on the subject of data privacy, in particular on the collection and use of their data when visiting our website, can also be found in Villeroy & Boch's general data privacy information at: https://www.villeroy-boch.com.au/shop/Privacy.html
6 Unclaimed prize draw
A second draw will be held for unclaimed prizes on 15th December 2021 at 3pm at Suite 225/117 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100, Australia.
Winners will be notified on 16th December by email from the address [email protected]. The purchase price will be refunded by no later than 16/01/2022. Participants hereby agree that if they should win the unclaimed prize draw, their name and place of residence will be published on social media on the Australian Villeroy & Boch Facebook fan page on 20/12/2021.
7 Final provisions
(1) Prize claims are not transferable.
(2) There is no right of appeal.
(3) The competition is subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Authorised under ACT Permit No. TP 21/00834