Pasta bake with Pecorino
1. Pre-heat the oven to 250 °C top heat or grill function.
2. Boil the milk with the butter in a large pan, season with salt, add the pasta and then simmer for about 7 minutes. Keep stirring to make sure that the pasta doesn’t burn or stick together.
3. Save 2 tablespoons of the Pecorino and then stir in the rest. Season with chilli, salt and pepper.
4. Simmer for another 4-5 minutes.
5. Pour the cooked pasta into an ovenproof dish, sprinkle with the rest of the cheese and bake in the oven until golden brown.