1. Heat the olive oil in a pot, add the chopped shallots and sauté. Add the berries and all the other ingredients and cook for around 20 minutes with the lid off until the mixture reduces.
2. Finely purée the berry-tomato pulp and season with salt and pepper. Pour the ketchup into bottles while still hot.
1. Place all the ingredients in a bottle and pour the olive oil on top. Leave to marinate for a couple of hours.
1. Peel the garlic and chop finely. Drain the sardines and cut up into small pieces with the red pepper and olives. Then mix with all the remaining ingredients
2. Season with salt and pepper.